- The foam roller is constructed with EVA material that is high density and cross-linked which increases the durability of the foam.
- Specially designed bumps that are firm but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist.
- Foam Rollers are used to improve balance whether for general fitness, or rehab sports performance.
- They are also used for yoga, pilates and massage therapy.
- Helps your muscles relax by activating the sensory receptors connecting your muscle fibers to your tendons.
- The net effect is better blood circulation, which in turn speeds workout recovery and boosts performance.
- The foam roller massage will make your muscles longer and smoother.
12″ Blue Massage Foam Roller