- Comfortable back support with adjustable bottom support
- 4 seat pad positions and 9 back pad positions for precise positioning.
- The seat pad adjusts from 0 to 18 degrees, while back pad adjusts from 0 to 75 degrees.
RANGE KEY FEATURES
- Extreme durability- Heavy duty 11 gauge (2.75mm) 50 x 100mm steel
- Smooth, fluid movement- Expert biomechanics ensure controlled, natural movement, providing exceptional performance for all users
- Instruction made easy- Placards provide simple step-by-step exercise instructions and training tips to help users get the most out of their workout
- Multiple position, oversized grips for variety and comfort
- Optimal designed seat, back pads and arm handles ensuring best position for stability and muscle engagement
- Counterbalanced movement arms to ensure proper motion path and provide light starting weight
- User friendly design
- Water bottle & accessories holder- Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102mm) diameter water bottle holder.
The ‘Master-Kraft Advanced’ strength line offers a more affordable range of heavy duty body weight, free weight and selectorize machines suited to clients that require full commercial rated equipment on a budget.
Designed for users of all levels, these single and dual-station machines are easy to use, require minimal space and feature materials and components of very high quality and durability.
The ‘Master-Kraft Advanced’ range represents the absolute best value full commercial rated strength pieces available on the market today.
The Ideal Range For:
- Commercial Health Clubs/Gyms
Also Supplied To:
- Crossfit Training Facilities
- Personal Training Studios
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Government Departments
- Corporate Office Gyms
- Tubing: 50 x 100mm, electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Heavy duty 11 gauge steel (2.75mm)
- Laser cut steel for accuracy and issue free assembly
- Robotic welding for perfect finish and strength
- Standard colour: Grey
- Finish: Antioxidant to ensure adequate insulation of internal oxidation. Good paint adhesion primer. Two final coats of epoxy polyester powder, dried at 240 ° C
Handles and Adjustments
- Handles: Slip resistant custom-moulded rubber grip assembly with machined alloy end-cap and retaining ring. Push grips are over-sized to 39mm diameter. Pull grips and handlebars are over-sized to 32mm diameter for optimal gripping
- Starting Position Adjustment: Hardened spring-loaded snap-pin assembly with easy-to-grip pull handle for smooth position adjustment. Pull handle is colour-coded for easy identification
- Seat/Back Pad Adjustments: Custom-moulded sleeve-tube inserts in between inner and outer tubing ensures stable, low friction seat adjustments. Seat adjustment with push-to-release lever is colour-coded for easy identification. Viewing window and etched numbers on sleeve-tube for accurate positioning of seat and back pad
Bearings and Pivot Joints
- Pillow block motor grade rotary bearings provided on machines with a cam assembly (Arm Curl, Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Abdominal, and Back Extension)
- Axles: 25mm solid steel pivot axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings for precise alignment and frictionless movement
- Fabric: Premium quality, industrial strength 3mm artificial leather with protective coating results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds universal fire regulations
- Construction: 4-piece design with 19mm thick plywood backing, followed by 38mm thick foam core, covered by industrial artificial leather. Total thickness is 60mm