Introducing the Next Generation in Physical Therapy and Training for Athletes.
Athletes can maximise their peak performance using NASA inspired differential air-pressure technology. The AlterG® Pro 200 utilises NASA’s exciting and innovative differential air-pressure technology, to unweight athletes with an unparalleled level of precision. By using the AlterG® machine athletes are able to achieve up to an incredible 80% reduction in full body weight impact, with adjustability offered in increments as tiny as 1%. The machine provides a truly customized and dialed-in work out and rehab experience that is very hard to beat.
Enhanced Technology, Helping to Build Elite Athletes.
The Pro 200 delivers the ultimate experience in physical therapy and training for athletes, and is demanded by the world’s best professional sports teams. The machine’s reinforced structure, large chamber, and high top speeds make the AlterG Pro 200 an elite level treadmill suited to virtually any athletic training or therapy facility.
AlterG’s precision unweighting helps athletes to:
- Take on physical therapy earlier following an injury or surgery.
- Take part in more challenging rehab programs, bringing better results which can facilitate a return to competition in a shorter time-frame.
- Increase training volume, without the increased the risk of injury.
- Maintain and achieve greater fitness whilst undertaking rehabilitation.
- Remain engaged and motivated with clear objective, data-driven feedback.
The fall-safe environment and high-end performance capabilities are ideal for:
- Increasing mileage and pace without compromising recovery.
- Reducing impact during plyometric and strengthening exercises.
- Complete biomechanical training – lateral, backwards, and form drills.
- Conducting over-speed training and promoting better leg turnover.
Elite Athletic Organizations Condition and Rehab with AlterG. The best athletic teams are defying gravity: Golden State Warriors, Cleveland Cavaliers, New England Patriots, Green Bay Packers, Denver Broncos, Seattle Seahawks, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, University of Colorado, University of North Carolina, DC United, Philadelphia Flyers, U.S. Olympic Training Centers.
The following video doesn’t depict the superior quality Alter-G model presented for sale at Grays Fitness, but still offers a little bit of insight into the many benefits of this amazing technology.