Keiser’s pioneering, third generation indoor cycle – the result of more than a decade of manufacturing experience and research, developed in conjunction with feedback of trainers and facilities worldwide.
The innovative M3 Indoor Cycle is engineered to meet the needs of club owners, trainers and clients alike. A cycle that is easy to maintain, effective, comfortable, uncomplicated and guaranteed to get clients excited about cycling.
Buy Keiser M3 Spin Bike. online. If you are interested in the Keiser M3 Spin Bike. for sale, please enquire above.
Dimensions: Height: 45” / 1143 mm Width: 26” / 660.4 mm Length: 49” / 1244.6 mm
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary, re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet and low maintenance belt drive system, eliminating the output of dust and need for lubricant with chain-driven systems
- Magnetic eddy current system provides infinite levels of resistance options and a smooth ride
- Lightweight at 85 lbs and easy to transport with two front transport wheels
- Over 300,000 M3 field proven group bikes in use today
- Powertrain and handlebar tested for more than 30 million cycles
- Simpler seat adjustment pull-pin
- Four-way adjustable seat