By positioning the flywheel at the rear of the bike, Keiser created a sleek new “road runner” look, while providing important technical improvements above all other industry designs. The rear wheel bike moves the entire friction system out of the sweat zone, keeping tension consistent and unaffected by moisture.
Keiser Pro Spin Cycle
Out of stockEnquire
- Keiser’s engineers also perfected a torsion-flex frame to make the journey even more road like.
- They also added a wider seat to reduce saddle soreness.
- Rear flywheel, keeps friction consistent and out of sweat zone.
- Simplified maintenance eliminates critical flywheel adjustment.
- New wider, spring loaded saddle is relieved in the right places to reduce soreness.
- Built-in water bottle holder holds any size.
- Torsion-flex frame improves road like feel.
- Conveniently located thumb tension adjustment so riders can easily change it to simulate real hills.
- Baked-on powder coat looks great and resists rust.
- Fixed rear drive.