A great as traded item in nice condition.
Life Fitness Circuit Series Seated Row
Out of stockEnquire
- 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity.
- Each frame receives an elecrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability.
- Cushions are contoured to a molded frame bringing superior quality and durability.
- All edges are stitched to eliminate any folds in the material that would limit durability.
- No set-up adjustments are required, which ensures ultimate ease of use.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained.
- Resistance mechanism and pulleys are fully guarded with front and back shrouds.
Lifeband Resistance™ System:
- Resistance provided by a series of polyelastomer Lifebands, a bound and covered group of elastomer strands
- Push/pull selector pins provide easy resistance selection and adjustment
- Counter balances enable low starting resistance Specifications.
Pulleys and Bearings:
- 4 and a half inch (11 cm) and 6 inch (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Precision-machined bearing housings provide optimal alignment for smooth, friction-free movement.
- Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non absorbing, and wear-and-tear resistant.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping during use.
- All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip resistant texture.