This Lifecycle is where your digital life meets your workout experience. The third generation of touch screen consoles redefines the workout experience with the most advanced technology. The 10″ integrated LCD touch screen features an abundance of entertainment options, enhanced interaction, internet connectivity and much more. Choose the SI-TV console for integrated tv.
Life Fitness Discover SI Recumbent Bike
Out of stockEnquire
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth hardware ships standard in all Discover SE and Discover SI Consoles. Exercisers can connect Bluetooth compatible headphones and heart rate devices. Exercisers can also log-in and save workout results via a QR code scan through LFconnect when product is not connected to the Internet. (Iphone 5 and below will allow music and video streaming with no adapter while newer models will not allow video or streaming even with adapters)
- Apps: You can browse the internet but you can only use the pre-loaded apps already on the display. The browser will allow Youtube and similar video sharing sites however some will require extra plug-ins that will not work.
- Streaming: Can I stream Netflix, Hulu, etc. from my smartphone? iPhone models 4 and below can stream videos via the 30-pin connector. Once you start your video, connect your Apple device to the connector and you will then see a Stream Media option under the Mobile screen. iPhones with a lightning connector and Android smartphones cannot stream videos
- Bike Updates: Once the equipment is installed, the location of the bike will need to be re-registered with Life Fitness in order to update the display. This can be done by calling Life Fitness at 1(800)351-3737
- Easy-To-Use Interface: Go ahead, swipe it. Discover’s Swipe Technology and high-definition screen displays content and controls with vibrant images and graphics. With a swipe of a finger, navigate seamlessly between crisp, clear screens to choose the entertainment and workouts you want.