The new TRM 811 offers a smooth and natural performance with next generation Integrated Footplant™ Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects® Impact Control (GFX). Gym and fitness facility owners will benefit from the machines exceptional durability and optimal performance.
Here’s a little of what you get.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System: New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Ground Effects® Technology: Yes
- Integrated Footplant Technology™: Fully complements exercisers natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance and a smooth, natural feel.
- Deck and Belt: Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor.
The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill.
The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes.
The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Reversible Deck : Yes
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centred to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Dual holders with rubber over mold cradles exercisers water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and centre, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Auto Stop: Yes
- Power-Factor Correction: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes