The insight driven design of the TRM 885 delivers optimal reliability, performance, and efficiency for operators, and unparalleled feel and comfort for exercisers. The motor drive system improves performance, efficiency, and reliability through redesigned Power Factor Correction, improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill. GFX is our improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. IFT is our Patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue. With a touch screen console just like a high-end phone, and a simple, intuitive interface that draws users deeper into their workout, the 880 Line console is a reliable fitness solution that will provide a personalised fitness experience that engages and motivates them to come back for more.
Precor TRM 885 V2 Treadmill
Personalised fitness experience that engages and motivates
- Console Features
- Electronic Readouts: Speed, Incline, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr,, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Elevation Gain, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: No
- Standard Console Language(s): English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Preset Programs:
- 27 Programs
- Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Be Fit, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K , Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Console Type: 15-inch LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Electronic Readouts: 20
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Heart Rate Sensor Advisory: The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended. Please also read the product documentation and our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Network Capabilities
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Wireless: Yes
- Equipment Specifications
- Power Cord Management:
- ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Handrail Length: 24 inches / 61 cm
- Roller Diameter: 3.5 inches / 8.9 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Step-up Height: 9.5 inches / 24 cm
- Speed Range: .5 – 16 mph / .8 – 25.5 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Black Pearl
- Running Surface (L X W) 60 L x 22 W inches / 153 L x 56 W cm
- Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 83 inches / 211 cm
- Width: 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height: 68.5 inches / 174 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment) 430 lbs / 195 kg