Warranty applies to the original purchaser only, from where the purchase was made from Gray’s Health & Fitness Pty Ltd. This warranty is not transferable. All warrantees commence on the date of purchase and are validated with proof of invoice. The buyer must notify Gray’s Fitness within 14 days after the date of discovery of any nonconformity and make the affected product available for inspection by Gray’s Fitness or our service representative.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Damages or failure due to accident, abuse, neglect and misuse of equipment for anything other than its intended purpose.
-Improper assembly or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for the equipment.
- General wear and tear, including upholstery and rust corrosion.
- Lack of general maintenance and or failure to service or maintain the equipment correctly.
- This includes a lack of/over lubrication between the deck and the running belt or incorrect alignment/ adjustment of treadmill belts that result in damage.
- Damages or failure due to the use of an improper power supply.
-Please note Gray’s requires an individual power circuit be used for each treadmill, along with surge protectors on all equipment that plugs in or warranty will be void.
- Replacement of flat or corroded batteries due to non-use.
- Damage caused by the surrounding environment or weather and failure to keep the equipment in a clean, dry environment. (natural disasters, equipment used outdoors or near water, entry of foreign matter, dust or particles etc.)
- Belts requiring tensioning due to stretching after use are not covered under warranty. A maintenance kit is provided on delivery with all orders to keep the equipment serviced as required.
- A service callout fee will be applicable where no damage or failure can be found or if determined to be caused by a matter not covered under the warranty conditions.
Check out our maintenance tips on the best way to look after your equipment.