AN EARLIER RETURN TO TRAINING
This state-of-the-art treadmill uses “unweighting” at anywhere between 20 and 100 percent of your body weight to allow you to walk or run.
This technology allows your Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist at Sportsmed Biologic to specifically select the amount of your body weight you will run or walk with. In many cases this will mean an earlier return to running in the rehabilitation process.
A NEW PERSONAL BEST
Whether returning from a sports-related injury or simply wishing to train with less stress, you can take your fitness to the next level with the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®’s innovative NASA-patented technology.
With the Anti-Gravity Treadmill, you can:
- Push your training sessions further and longer with less risk of injury.
- Maintain and develop fitness while rehabilitating from injury or surgery.
- Easily track progress during training and rehabilitation with precise unweighting.
- Potentially return to competition sooner.
A TRUE TRAINING PARTNER
As an athlete, incorporating the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill into your training and sports injury rehab programs enables you to:
- Build confidence and achieve a quick and flil recovery.
- Prolong your career by giving you a way to build endurance and leg strength without the usual pounding and impact on your body
- Maintain and develop cardiovascliar fitness during the rehabilitation process
- Reduce the risk of developing bad habits and maintain your normal gait and biomechanics during rehab
- Run longer and recover faster with less pain
- Gradually progress and easily adjust the intensity of your workout
- Minimise impact that can lead to injury or derail rehab programs
- Work on your technique in a safe environment
The perfect tool for aging athletes to prolong their career. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill enables the older athlete to maintain and even increase endurance and leg strength, without the usual pounding such training entails.
Quickly becoming the secret weapon of top pro athletes, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill is increasingly being used at home as a central training tool for those players who want to remain healthy and strong, into their 30’s and 40’s and beyond.
Buy Alter G Anti-Gravity Treadmill online. If you are interested in the Alter G Anti-Gravity Treadmill for sale, feel free to enquire above.