The Ergometer (UBE) engages virtually every muscle in the upper body. As a warm-up for resistance training, it provides better activation of the upper torso than traditional alternatives. As a cardiovascular tool, the results are exceptional. When used in the standing position, the UBE engages all core muscles of the mid section. It is also used in the rehabilitation of many injuries and as a general exercise apparatus for those in wheelchairs.
Return here to the homepage: https://graysfitness.com.au/
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Wide foot supports ensure a solid platform for any size user to maintain total stability during exercise.
- Seated, standing access.
- Seat is movable, with user in places, to allow correct exercise position and easy access to and egress from the machine.
- Seat can be removed to facilitate full access onto the standing platform.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Self-leveling, comfortable ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque.
- Main Arm adjusts from horizontal to vertical with internal gas-assist mechanism.
Buy FLUID MOTION E820 GRINDER-ERGOMETER online. If you are interested in the FLUID MOTION E820 GRINDER-ERGOMETER for sale, feel free to enquire above.