The FreeMotion Treadmill is driven by a unique, rear-drive motor system that delivers high quality performance along with the softest deck cushioning you could imagine. The stunning high performance machine features the DRVS motor system, and provides users with an extremely comfortable running surface that is wonderfully easy to use. Owners enjoy a low-maintenance, reliable machine they will use for years to come.
- Motor: DRVS™ Direct Rear Velocity System; a self-cooling 5.0 HP high-torque AC speed control motor, positioned at the rear of the treadmill to deliver both a smoother running surface and easier maintenance.
- Deck: Due to the combination of the BioStride® urethane deck isolators and the DRVS motor system, the user can enjoy the benefit of additional cushioning as the deck is able to give a little with every foot strike. The deck is double coated with phenolic resin on both sides giving it the ability to last twice as long when flipped during general maintenance.
- Tread Belt: The 2-ply belt requires no lubrication and offers years of smooth, consistent use.
- Belt Size: 56 cm x 152 cm.
- Heart Rate Monitoring Technology: Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® wireless telemetry.
- Speed Range: The speed can be adjusted from 1 to 12 mph by simply touching a QuickTouch button, or scrolling in 0.1 mph increments.
- Incline: The incline can be easily and conveniently adjusted from 0 to 15% by scrolling in 0.5% increments.
- Electronics: Time, Segment Time, Pace, Distance, Calories, Watts, Heart Rate, % Max. Heart Rate, Speed, Incline, Vertical Feet
- Emergency On/Off Key: Yes
- Handrails: Yes
- Added Features FitLinxx® Certified
- Power Requirements: 120 Volts, 20 Amp Dedicated Circuit.
Buy FreeMotion FMTL8225 Treadmill online. If you are interested in the FreeMotion FMTL8225 Treadmill for sale, feel free to enquire above.