- Comfortable back support with adjustable bottom support
- 4 seat pad positions and 9 back pad positions for precise positioning.
- The seat pad adjusts from 0 to 18 degrees, while back pad adjusts from 0 to 75 degrees.
RANGE KEY FEATURES
- Extreme durability- Heavy duty 11 gauge (2.75mm) 50 x 100mm steel
- Smooth, fluid movement- Expert biomechanics ensure controlled, natural movement, providing exceptional performance for all users
- Instruction made easy- Placards provide simple step-by-step exercise instructions and training tips to help users get the most out of their workout
- Multiple position, oversized grips for variety and comfort
- Optimal designed seat, back pads and arm handles ensuring best position for stability and muscle engagement
- Counterbalanced movement arms to ensure proper motion path and provide light starting weight
- User friendly design
- Water bottle & accessories holder- Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102mm) diameter water bottle holder.
The ‘Master-Kraft Advanced’ strength line offers a more affordable range of heavy duty body weight, free weight and selectorize machines suited to clients that require full commercial rated equipment on a budget.
Designed for users of all levels, these single and dual-station machines are easy to use, require minimal space and feature materials and components of very high quality and durability.
The ‘Master-Kraft Advanced’ range represents the absolute best value full commercial rated strength pieces available on the market today.
The Ideal Range For:
- Commercial Health Clubs/Gyms
Also Supplied To:
- Crossfit Training Facilities
- Personal Training Studios
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Government Departments
- Corporate Office Gyms
- Tubing: 50 x 100mm, electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Heavy duty 11 gauge steel (2.75mm)
- Laser cut steel for accuracy and issue free assembly
- Robotic welding for perfect finish and strength
- Standard colour: Grey
- Finish: Antioxidant to ensure adequate insulation of internal oxidation. Good paint adhesion primer. Two final coats of epoxy polyester powder, dried at 240 ° C
Handles and Adjustments
- Handles: Slip resistant custom-moulded rubber grip assembly with machined alloy end-cap and retaining ring. Push grips are over-sized to 39mm diameter. Pull grips and handlebars are over-sized to 32mm diameter for optimal gripping
- Starting Position Adjustment: Hardened spring-loaded snap-pin assembly with easy-to-grip pull handle for smooth position adjustment. Pull handle is colour-coded for easy identification
- Seat/Back Pad Adjustments: Custom-moulded sleeve-tube inserts in between inner and outer tubing ensures stable, low friction seat adjustments. Seat adjustment with push-to-release lever is colour-coded for easy identification. Viewing window and etched numbers on sleeve-tube for accurate positioning of seat and back pad
Bearings and Pivot Joints
- Pillow block motor grade rotary bearings provided on machines with a cam assembly (Arm Curl, Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Abdominal, and Back Extension)
- Axles: 25mm solid steel pivot axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings for precise alignment and frictionless movement
- Fabric: Premium quality, industrial strength 3mm artificial leather with protective coating results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds universal fire regulations
- Construction: 4-piece design with 19mm thick plywood backing, followed by 38mm thick foam core, covered by industrial artificial leather. Total thickness is 60mm
Buy Advanced Flat, Incline Weight Bench online. If you are interested in the Advanced Flat, Incline Weight Bench for sale, feel free to enquire above.