The Krankcycle by Matrix features independent crank arms that offer a wide variety of movements to keep users engaged. The crank arm height is adjustable and the crank-and-flywheel assembly rotates to enable forward and reverse movement. Available either with or without the ergonomic saddle to allow for wheelchair accessibility. Kranking increases aerobic capacity and upper-body strength, burns calories and builds core stability.
Click here to return to the Cardio section:
- Independent crank arms for greater variety of movement to keep users engaged
- Ergonomically designed saddle allows easy transition between seated and standing exercise positions
- Adjustable crank arm height encourages greater range of muscle activation
- Crank and flywheel assembly rotates to accommodate forward and reverse movements
- Narrow crank axis allows for higher RPMs, increasing speed and endurance
- Wheelchair accessible when purchased without the seat
Buy Matrix Krank Cycle online. If you are interested in the Matrix Krank Cycle for sale, feel free to enquire above.