- Ergonomically Sound Design: The special stride support feature and Ground Effects® Impact Control System make for an incredibly smooth and natural feeling experience both running and walking. Precor has designed this model to include deck features that actually adapt to individual strides while keeping the deck sturdy and centered for reduced stress on the joints. Along with the extra-long 24 inch handrails, the frame is designed for both comfort and safety.
- Console: Featuring Precor’s P10 Console, this new design is built with a 7 inch single color LED display. The console area is large and well-organized for easy readability and the tactile dome keys are easy to reach. This console also features the QuickStart™ key.
- Motor: This model is built with a 4HP AC motor, which stands for alternating current. AC motors are typically found in gym treadmills and start quicker than Direct Current (DC) motors. Optimized with Power Factor Correction (PFC) efficiency, this feature is designed to improve the performance and energy consumption of the motor with a 30 percent reduction in energy when in use.
- Deck: At 60 inches by 22 inches, the extra-long deck and wider running area are ideal for users of all shapes and sizes. The belt is also reversible and made with multi-ply pre-waxed polyester for no required maintenance and improved durability.
- User Weight Capacity: The suggested max user weight for this treadmill is 400 pounds, which signifies a stronger motor and a more durable, sturdy deck. The higher weight limit also means a frame that is solid and safe.
- Safety Features: Extra attention was taken to ensure this treadmill with both an auto stop button and emergency stop safety clip.
- Maintenance Features: The Active Status Light at the front of the machine alerts you to the machine’s operating condition, notifying staff when required maintenance is needed.
Dimensions:78″ L x 39″ W x 78″ H
Incline:0 – 15%
- Console Features
- Electronic Readouts: Speed, Incline, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr,, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Elevation Gain, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: No
- Standard Console Language(s): English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Preset Programs:
- 27 Programs
- Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Be Fit, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K , Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Console Type: 15-inch LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Electronic Readouts: 20
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Heart Rate Sensor Advisory: The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended. Please also read the product documentation and our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Network Capabilities
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Wireless: Yes
- Equipment Specifications
- Power Cord Management:
- ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Handrail Length: 24 inches / 61 cm
- Roller Diameter: 3.5 inches / 8.9 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Step-up Height: 9.5 inches / 24 cm
- Speed Range: .5 – 16 mph / .8 – 25.5 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Black Pearl
- Running Surface (L X W) 60 L x 22 W inches / 153 L x 56 W cm
- Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 83 inches / 211 cm
- Width: 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height: 68.5 inches / 174 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment) 430 lbs / 195 kg
Buy Precor TRM 811 V2 Treadmill online. If you are interested in the Precor TRM 811 V2 Treadmill for sale, feel free to enquire above.