The Life Fitness 95T comes with integrated 15″ Inspire Console with touch screen technology, iPod and iPhone compatibility, USB connectivity and LFconnect Website to create workouts, save personal settings and track results. Virtual Trainer offers encouragement and feedback. Workout Landscape Perspectives motivates and Zoom feature enables larger workout data viewing.
Buy Life Fitness
95T Engage Treadmill online. If you are interested in the Life Fitness
95T Engage Treadmill for sale, please enquire above.
Dimensions: 203cm L x 94cm W x 158cm H
Unit Weight: 204
Max User Weight: 181
Deck Size: 55cm x 152 cm
Readout Display: Speed | Incline | Heart Rate | Pace | Elapsed Time | Time Remaining | Time in Zone | Time of Day | Distance | Distance Climbed | Distance Remaining | Calories | Calories Per Hour | Watts | METS | Language Choices (19) | Custom Messaging | Workout Profile.
Programs: Quick Start | Manual | Random | Hill | Cardio | Fat Burn | Heart Rate Hill | Heart Rate Interval | Extreme Heart Rate | Around the World | Cascades | Foothills | Kilimanjaro | Army PFT | Navy PRT | Air Force PRT | Marine PFT | Fit Test | Gerkin Protocol | Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB) | Custom Workouts (8) | Create Your Own Workouts (2) | 5K Sport Training | 10K Sport Training | Speed Training | Speed Interval Training | Time Goal | Calorie Goal | Distance Goal | Distance Climbed Goal | Time in Zone Goal | Pace Goal | Customized Cool Down.
- Advanced Console Technology: Engage the senses with seamless iPod integration, USB compatibility, Virtual Trainer and Workout Landscape Perspectives. Sight, sound and performance come together in the Inspire Console, built on the most advanced technology in the fitness industry.
- DX 3 Belt and Deck System: This groundbreaking system combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS) and our patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability and comfort. Eight incredibly durable Lifespring shock absorbers deliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck, regardless of user weight or running stride.
- User-Friendly Design: An intuitive Activity Zone conveniently places the most-used controls right at the user’s fingertips. Two removable cup holders and integrated iPod/accessory tray provide additional convenience.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: The patented Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring system are placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring. Polar telemetry (when used with the chest strap) is also available for ‘hands free’ operation.
- Motivating Workout Variety: Zone Training workouts automatically adjust the incline level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Other workouts include 5K and 10K Run, goal-based workouts, Gerkin, Fit Test and Military PRT/PFT fitness protocols.